Wednesday 13 January 2016

New for 2016: what's in the tray

Hello Pen fans,

Thanks for the overwhelming support in 2015 and a great beginning for 2016. I know many of you are eagerly awaiting your turn.

When I start working on a pen, I inform you about it and then send out a series of email updates as I make progress. I wanted to do something more engaging and also involve others in the process.

So for 2016 and onwards, I am launching what I call "What's in the tray" with a twitter hashtag of "#fosfortray". The way this will work is as follows:

1. I will inform the individual when I am about to start your pen.
2. You can then subscribe to the Twitter hashtag "#fosfortray" where you will get updates on your pen, which will be a photo of my tray with the pen parts that I am working on.
3. Others can also see what's going on at any give time. I will put daily updates as much as possible.
4. Once the pen is ready, I will inform the owner again via email.

I hope this helps achieve the objective of engaging everyone and also makes it easy for you to follow the progress.

So what's in the fosfor tray right now?

No comments :

Post a Comment