Monday 8 February 2021

I am hiring!

Thanks to an overwhelming support from Pen Lovers around the world, my work queue has grown to a point where delivery has now stretched to more than 1.5 years. I need a pair of hands to help me with many of the tasks involved in making pens.

Here is an overall job description:

  • Perform machining by studying engineering drawings
  • Maintain specifications during machining operations such as drilling, cutting, turning, facing, threading etc. by taking measurements
  • Perform sanding, polishing and buffing operations to produce best quality product
  • Know how to sharpen and replace worn tools
  • Basic knowledge of CNC and Computer operation
  • 3D design knowledge will be nice to have

Qualification: Diploma/ITI Mechanical Engineer

Experience Required: 0-2 years

Job Location: Pune City area

Interested candidates can apply by email to - hiring@fosforpens.com.


2 comments :

  1. I'm interested sir. I can do apprenticeship with you on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can reach out to me at ishan0209@gmail.com

      Delete